Belle - Lavoie、Fiori、Garou

No.2 男神来了QUQ

Frollo: 

Belle, there's a demon inside her who came from hell. 

美人,她心中长居地狱的使者。

And she turned my eyes from god and oh, I fell.

她引我背叛上帝,诱惑我陷落。

She put this heat inside me I'm ashamed to tell.

她于我心烙下难以启齿的灼热,

Without my god inside I'm just a burning shell. 

侵占上帝的位置,将我燃烧至余空空外壳。

The sin of eve she has in her I know so well. 

我深知她将是我罪孽的前奏,

For want of her I know I'd give my soul to sell. 

我甘愿出卖灵魂以满足致命的渴求。

Belle, this gypsy girl is there a soul beneath her skin.

美人,这吉普赛女郎的肌肤之下是怎样的灵魂在游走?

And does she bear the cross of all our human sin.

莫非她即承载了人类一切的罪孽欲求?

Oh Notre-Dameplease let me go beyond gods law.

噢圣母啊,请带我逃离神的禁锢,

Open the door of love inside, Esmeralda.  

艾丝美拉达,推开我心底爱的囚笼。


评论(1)
热度(2)

CALLA DORIS

©CALLA DORIS
Powered by LOFTER