Belle I - Various Artists、Daniel Lavoie、Patrick Fiori

圆我一直以来的梦,我要把Belle和大教堂时代都翻译一遍QUQ

时间关系,暂时翻一段w

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quasimodo: 

Belle, is the only word I know that suits her well.

美人,这名字如同为她而生。

When she dances oh the stories she can tell. 

满腔言语不如她一舞生动。

A free bird trying out her wings to fly away. 

像自由的鸟儿欲展翅飞去,

And when I see her move I see hell to pay. 

而我脚下,地狱默不作声。

She dances naked in my soul and sleep won't come. 

她勾人的舞步深刺灵魂,我寤寐思服,

And it's no use to pray these prayers to Notre dame.

就算日夜祈祷也于事无补。

Tell, who'd be the first to raise his hand and throw a stone.

你说,是谁首先狠心放纵对她的恶毒?

I'd hang him high and laugh to see him die alone.

他应被送上绞架,我诅咒他至死孤独!

Oh Lucifer please let me go beyond god's law.

噢撒旦啊,请带我逃离神的禁锢,

And run my fingers through her hair, Esmeralda.  

艾丝美拉达,我只乞求我的手指能在她发间穿梭停驻。


评论
热度(3)

CALLA DORIS

©CALLA DORIS
Powered by LOFTER